Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel and Lazy Kate
The Majacraft Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. Very flexible design allows for a very wide variety of spinning results, from lace weights to very bulky art yarns.
Features of the Rose include the following:
- Includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, pulley location pin and a magnet to store the 2mm allen key
- Comes with 2 pulleys - normal and faster pulley and it also includes lace and fine flyers
- 4 standard black plastic bobbins
- Standard fine flyer
- 2 lace bobbins
- Lace Flyer
- 2 baby bobbins
- Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- Ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the pulleys supplied
- The handle folds to allow easy handling and storage
- The handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- Suits both left and right handed spinners
- Romantic Rose motif by Sharon O’Callaghan
- Handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- The Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.
The Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel was my first and only wheel that I use to spin my yarns that I make from my sheep to sell in my shop - I have had it for 19 years and absolutely would recommend it to any spinner, from novice to master spinner.