This listing is for a scratch and dent preowned wheel
I left the listing information for the standard rose below, so in addition to the information below, the Scratch and Dent I have to offer has additional detail I want to share.
The wheel was purchased and shipped to a customer, she had issues with it and sent it back for a replacement. When she returned it, parts were damaged due to packaging. So I replaced any parts that would impact the proper operation of the wheel, but there are small spots of damage.
There is a small chip in the base where it attaches to the stem.
The treadles have a few dings and one small 3 mm bit of wood that needs sanding down.
I assembled and tested the wheel, it operates very quietly and correctly.
Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel and Lazy Kate
The Majacraft Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. Very flexible design allows for a very wide variety of spinning results, from lace weights to very bulky art yarns.
Features of the Rose include the following:
- Includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, pulley location pin and a magnet to store the 2mm allen key
- Comes with 2 pulleys - slow and Little Gem pulleys and it also includes two flyers with delta and standard fine flyer orifices.
- Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- Ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the pulleys supplied
- Includes four (4) plastic bobbins
- The handle folds to allow easy handling and storage
- The handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- Suits both left and right handed spinners
- Romantic Rose motif by Sharon O’Callaghan
- Handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- The Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.
The Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel was my first and only wheel that I use to spin my yarns that I make from my sheep to sell in my shop - I have had it for 19+ years and absolutely would recommend it to any spinner, from novice to master spinner.
If you want to get it set up with a different head, flyer or bobbin, contact me via email, phone, or click the chat box link below and we can create a custom order for you. Standard lead time from factory will apply which could be 8 - 12 weeks based on my experience.
Here are some videos I created on YouTube all about the Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel:
Here are links to some collections if you want to add more functionality to your Rose or replace any parts of your Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel: