Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel and Lazy Kate
The Majacraft Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. Very flexible design allows for a very wide variety of spinning results, from lace weights to very bulky art yarns.
Features of the Rose include the following:
- Includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, pulley location pin and a magnet to store the 2mm allen key
- Comes with 2 pulleys - normal and faster pulley and it also includes two flyers with delta and fine fibre orifices.
- Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- Ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the pulleys supplied
- Includes four (4) plastic bobbins
- The handle folds to allow easy handling and storage
- The handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- Suits both left and right handed spinners
- Romantic Rose motif by Sharon O’Callaghan
- Handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- The Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.
The Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel was my first and only wheel that I use to spin my yarns that I make from my sheep to sell in my shop - I have had it for 19 years and absolutely would recommend it to any spinner, from novice to master spinner.
The Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel comes standard with the brown plastic bobbins, and the delta and fine flyers. If you want to get it set up with a different head, flyer or bobbin, convo me and we can create a custom order for you. Standard lead time from factory will apply which could be 2 - 8 weeks based on my experience.
Any additional customization you can think of just convo me and we will work with the factory to try and accomodate your needs!